VoiliVoilou is a Greek - French yacht charter company based in Athens. The word VoiliVoilou is French slang, its translation means “that’s it” or “that’s all” and within the word is a hidden pun as the word “Voile” means sail.
With 15 years working in the Tourism industry and over 10 years of sailing and yachting experience, Stephane René Christopoulos, owner of VoiliVoilou LTD is offering you to charter any kind of boat in the Greek islands and the Aegean Sea.
The 5 main destinations are:
- The Saronic Gulf (embarkation from Alimos or Lavrio) https://www.voilivoilou.fr/en/greek-islands-yacht-charter/saronic-gulf/
- The Cyclades (embarkation from Alimos, Lavrio, Paros, Mykonos and Santorini) https://www.voilivoilou.fr/en/greek-islands-yacht-charter/cyclades/
- The Ionian islands (embarkation from Corfu or Lefkas) https://www.voilivoilou.fr/en/greek-islands-yacht-charter/ionian-isles/
- The Dodecanese (embarkation from Rhodes or Kos) https://www.voilivoilou.fr/en/greek-islands-yacht-charter/dodecanese/
- The Sporades (embarkation from Volos or Skiathos) https://www.voilivoilou.fr/en/greek-islands-yacht-charter/sporades/
-Other embarkation points are possible upon request.
There is also a vast choice of bareboat yachts, from 30 to 55 feet:
- Monohulls (Bénéteau, Jeanneau, Bavaria, Ocean Star, Dufour etc…)
- Catamarans (Lagoon, Nautitech, Fountaine-Pajot, Catana, etc...)
- Motoryachts (Azimuth, Ferretti, Bavaria, etc...)
All of the yachts are equipped with the necessary navigation equipment, security equipment, dinghy, outboard, GPS, plotter, linen and a small functional kitchen. Extras like stand-up paddle boards, WIFI, BBQ, can also be provided on request.
If you are not feeling comfortable being the skipper yourself or want to completely relax, VoiliVoilou provides the assistance of a skipper who will gladly take you through the Greek islands and show you secluded bays and small tavernas in the Greek archipelago.
Crewed yachts are also offered if you wish to experience a more luxurious holidays, with a skipper, hostess and / or a cook or more, who will pamper your every need and make you spend an unforgettable holiday in the Greek isles.
The team's purpose is to make you live an authentic experience, away from mainstream touristic tours, giving you the taste of the freedoms and beauty that the Greek seas have to offer, making you feel the true culture and environment of Greece. Visit an incredible diverse range of islands, small coastal bays and remote beaches. Enjoy seeing old fishing villages and buzzing ports whenever you decide to stretch those sea legs.
The team of VoiliVoilou and its partners will stay by your side, before, during and after your trip for any support and guidance you might need!
More information: www.voilivoilou.fr/en/